Friday, December 24, 2010

More of Sony photos...

The other day I got some work to do which required me to travel to Kota Seriemas, Sepang. The work started at 9am. And since I reached the area early I went for breakfast first at this one warung called Warung Kassim Alwi. The pakcik there makes very crispy roti canai and it tastes so soft inside & crispy on the outside. My colleague discovered this breakfast warung last time when we had to go there for some job assignments.

By the way, I was just testing out the camera... Orang2 kat situ semua pandang2 I, mebbe dorang ingat I ni journalist ke apa...


Tempat buat roti canai.. Eh, mana pegi pakcik tu, tadi ada, dah hilang dah....


Lorong Haji Supi... The road sign in front of the warung.


Susur keluar dari warung ke jalan besar


Pakcik baju biru tu la yang usha2 pelik tengok I sebok snap sana sini


The main entrance to Kota Seriemas

The purpose of this post: Nothing much.... :)
Saja boring2 tak tau nak buat apa... Hehe...

No comments: