Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thank you, NUFFNANG! Thank you, TGV CINEMAS!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Whose birthday?

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!


Yeah, yeah! I celebrated my birthday on August 1st the other day. The 1st day of Ramadhan! Ameen! I feel blessed to have had a birthday coincided with 1st day of fasting month. So hubby brought me & our kiddo to have lunch a day earlier (July 31) at Chynna, KL Hilton.

(pic googled)

But I'm not gonna babble about my celebration here...

I wanna take this opportunity to THANK these parties below...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


.
.
.
.
.
.
AND
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

FOR GIVING ME FOUR (4) COMPLIMENTARY PASSES FOR ANY MOVIE AT ANY TGV CINEMAS OUTLETS NATIONWIDE!!!

As a TGV Birthday Surprise!!

Thank you!
Thank you!

You are so AWESOME, TGV CINEMAS!!


But I still haven't decided what movie that I'm gonna watch. One thing for sure I'm gonna watch it after Raya out of respect of this holy month. I'm not saying that you can't visit cinemas during fasting month. It's just that I'm a little bit free after Raya. Hehe...

No comments: