Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My bad day!

hello peeps....

ugh! what a day today...this morning i was late for work due to terrible traffic jam near my house and around my office. along the road leading up to GCE (guthrie corridor expressway) ada 4 kereta yg accident which affected the whole traffic. ish sakit ati betul bila ada interruption cam ni...it's true that we can't avoid this kind of situation as it's all fated but kalau fatal accident tu boleh la accept lagi, ni tak accident bodoh2 je... kemek tu kemek ni, bumper tercabut la...Nauzubillah la it were to befall on me & my car... tapi yg sakit atinya i went out as early as 7am & ended up like this. dah la tu, 7.30 am baru nak masuk kesas ngan jam teruk giler bumper to bumper near usj exit near heitech village tu... lepas jam teruk nak mampos tu, kena lagi satu kat MEX highway pulak... lepas toll je terus kereta bersusun sampai la depan rhb centre tu...haishhh... today is not my lucky day la...i reached office around 8.10am dah alang2 lambat i trus gi beli breakfast je la...

yesterday my hubs bought psp for our kiddo sempena her 3rd birthday on 15 Jan nanti. i think it's too early for her to really understand that kind of gadget cos nanti eventually we all yg end up main mende tu...tapi ok jugak nanti dlm kereta she will be occupied with that thing dari dok melompat2 depan belakang kan?? after all she's been exposed already with computer games since last year and she knows how to operate the arrow keys, enter, space bar, escape, power button. she even knows how to play Super Tux (adventure game inspired by Super mario bros)in my acer like how to go forward, jump, shoot the bullets, step on enemies & mcm2 lagi la... lagi satu i love going into disney playhouse's website & there are so many games & activities for toddlers & preschoolers to play & learn. if u have kids i'd suggest this website. my kiddo kalau nampak i pegang my netbook je terus berebut2 nak main supertux tu...kalau nak masuk internet dia tak tau lagi... i yg akan masuk siap2 dlm website tu so she will just surf on her own. Oh, dia tau ok camana nak glide her finger & click ataupun guna mouse. bravo anakku...(ke budak besar ni memang dah pandai main computer???)

ok, enough of my kiddo's story....i nak citer pasal mende lain pulak...what else? hah...camana nak link my blog with other people's blogs yeh?? anybody knows? help! help!

okla people, i need to stop now cos nak belajar lagi how to beautify & accesorize my blog ni...

Toodles!

No comments: