Tuesday, January 12, 2010

suara i sedap? auwwww!




U won't believe what happened to me just now. i went to a food court near my office for my usual tapaued food. masa tgh ckp2 ngan minah kedai tu tiba2 abang yg tgh masak kat dapur tu intai keluar sambil ckp "kak, suara akak ni kalau nyanyi mesti sedap!" Cakap banyak kali pulak tu... Minah yg handle tu siap senyum2 lagi... Huh, is my voice that sedap bila bercakap sampai org dengar pun ingat i can sing?? i dunno... i told my colleagues about that incident & they all went like "eeeiiii... perasannyaaa...!!) HAHAHAHA!!

To tell u the truth, when i was in primary school i used to be the president of choir club & my voice was like really sedap & i could wow the audience. I even appeared on tv as a backup singer to this artiste (tapi tak famous pun, nama dia Gayah. do u know her??) Unfortunately bila dah baligh & went to a secondary school my voice changed jadi tak sedap & i didn't dare pun to join choir club ni...so many nightingales at school so tak payah la i susah2 nak gi audition to join the club... instead i menjinak2 kan diri menari2 modern dance. Hihi....

okla peeps, till we meet again in my nest entry...

Bubye!

No comments: